Jessica Chastain by Ellen von Unwerth
This is my dog Lucy. Looking lovingly at me after I took something out of her paw. She was in pain but now feels better. She thanked me by licking me all over my face!!! #pug. #doglover, #bestfriend
Soft & Chewy Banana Nut Butter Cookies
6 tablespoons all natural peanut butter
2 tablespoons all natural almond butter
1 small banana, mashed well in a bowl
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
¼ tsp ground cinnamon (optional… I love cinnamon)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mash banana in a bowl until nice and smooth. Add in nut butters, spices, and salt, and mix until very well combined.
3. The dough should stick together into one big ball by the time it’s all mixed together. Nothing should stick to the side of the bowl.
4. Grease a cookie sheet with a healthy oil.
5. Plop into little balls on the cookie sheet and press down with a fork (or just smoosh down with your hand)
6. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until firm to the touch… but watch that the bottoms don’t burn!
7. Let cool and enjoy!!
Serving size: 1 cookie
Fruit & Herb Infused Water
Make a pitcher - perfect for springtime!Lavender Citrus Water - Best if consumed first thing in the morningalleviates anxiety, digestive aid, liver detoxifier, antibacterial, alkalizer
- 3 large lemons, cut into thick slices
- ¼ cup lavender
- ½ gallon of waterMinty Pineapple Watergood for digestion, high in Vitamin A&C, combats allergies, energy, prevent nausea, metabolism
- 8-10 mint leaves
- 1/4 portion of a pineapple, peeled and cut into small triangles
- 8 cups waterBlackberry Sage Waterhigh in antioxidants, bone health, helps relieve PMS, skin rejuvenator, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral
- 10 cups of water
- 1 cup of blackberries that have been very slightly crushed
- 3-4 sage leavesWatermelon Rosemary Waterheart healthy, potassium, diuretic, improved memory, mood elevator, fresh breath, anti-aging
- 10 cups of water
- 1 cup of watermelon cut into cubes
- 2 rosemary stemsRefrigerate over night if possible, otherwise, at least 3 hours.Enjoy!